Sunday, February 14, 2010

I hate this feeling >:(

Don't you hate that feeling of anxiety, frustration, and worry? I do. I've been feeling it alot lately in the past couple months. Having a roof over my head has been the current problem. I don't want to go into details because it's a long story that I'd rather not bore you all with. I just hate that feeling where you are constantly worried about something going wrong. When you have been through the things I have, you almost always expect it. I think bad luck spirits follow me since my mother is the epitome of bad karma and she was also born on Friday the 13th. Needless to say, I have the luck of Wyle E. Coyote. If I were to cut a hole in a bridge, everything BUT the hole itself would fall. I really hate living in a place where they feel like I'm not trying to contribute and are always trying to find any excuse to kick me out. ALSO I hate hate HATE not having my views and beliefs respected. It has been a constant boulder in my life since I was 13. Just because I have different views doesn't mean I'm stupid or incompetent. I respect other peoples views so why in Odin's name can they not respect me?

No comments:

Post a Comment