Monday, February 22, 2010

Yes, doubt me

One thing people have a knack for is doubting their friends it seems. It's kinda sad ain't it? Weren't friends supposed to support you instead of bring you down? In today's society it seems that a "good" friend is the one who treats you like dirt, kicks you in the nuts for laughs, and tears you down whenever they can.

Alot of my "friends" don't think I will be able to finish school or go on a mission. It's alittle discouraging but it motivates me more than anything. It gives me reason to prove them wrong and basically say "SUCK IT!!!" because that is what I will do. Show them I can do what they think I can't. I WILL make it. I have a wristband I wear everyday that reads "future missionary" it does NOT come off until I am in the MTC. This I swear.

I've come too far to fail. I'm only 2 months from recieving my diploma from college. The road hasn't been easy but it's been one hell of a fun ride. I've learned so much. Not just academically but spiritually, socially, and of myself. I've grown alot in this past year and a new door is opening in my life. It will take a turn for the better for once. With the job I will have, I will be able to live by myself if I wanted to.

So go ahead, doubt me, tear me down, spit in my face, stab my back, because What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger and those of you who have doubted me sure as hell haven't killed me. Though you have attempted it, your attempts were pathetic and it has given me determination. I will make it, just watch.

Colbi-Wan Kenobi OUT!

may the force be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment